When it comes to makeup application, we could all use some extra insight, right? The highlights below should help in your daily application, and provide some quick tips you may not have ever known:
• A clean, fresh face is the best base for make-up. Cleanse and tone skin, then apply moisturizer and allow it ten minutes to sink in before starting on your make up.
• To find your perfect shade of foundation, test shades on the inside of your wrist, where skin tone is least affected by sun exposure, and always check the color in natural day light. For a foolproof application of your base, apply with clean fingertips across the center part of your face and then use a damp sponge to gently blend the foundation out, taking care to include your hairline and neck.
• Loose powder is a make-up artist must: use it to set your foundation, layer between coats of lipstick to help the color last, and press gently over eyelids to create a smooth, even toned base for eye shadow. Also, keep in mind that loose organic face powder applies to the skin very well too.
• The best blusher is one that matches the shade your cheeks go when you flush naturally. To apply, smile to find your cheekbones and then use a large fluffy brush to sweep the powder out in circular motions over the apples. Remember, less is more: just a touch of blush is enough to give your complexion a healthy, fresh-from-holiday glow.
• Try this trick for a professional application of eyeliner: rest your elbow on a flat surface and then draw the line in three short parts, joining them up when done. For a natural look, choose a shade matching your eye color, for a dramatic effect, choose a contrasting shade.
• Don't be afraid to use your fingers! Brushes are best for powder-based make-up products such as blush and eye-shadow, but clean finger tips are a great blending tool for creamy products like concealer and foundation.
• Tidy, groomed eyebrows can lift your whole face. Have them professionally shaped in a salon and then maintain at home with a good pair of tweezers. But avoid over plucking, fuller brows give your face more shape.
• Keep your kit clean and organized. Sharpen pencils after use, so that they are ready for next time. Wash brushes once a week in a mild shampoo and air dry overnight. Wipe your mascara wand with a tissue before use to avoid clumps and ensure a neat application. Invest in a see-through make-up bag with multiple pockets so you can see all your cosmetics at a glance and remove the need for rummaging.
• Have fun!
The tips above are a great place to start if you’re looking to shake up your makeup routine. Many times we can get stuck in a rut, and a little change can do wonders! If you’re looking to change things up a bit from the standard, organic cosmetics also provide great coverage and come in a range of healthy, natural colors.
Читайте также:agenorbenbilby.tk, ahrensaberanek.tk